东柏地坪漆 2019-04-09 413 0
Waterborne epoxy floor paint is a kind of epoxy resin floor paint material with water as soluble material. It has the characteristics of environmental protection and wear resistance. With the enhancement of environmental protection regulations and people's awareness of environmental protection, waterborne epoxy floor paint will be widely used. Waterborne epoxy floor paint is a high performance waterborne epoxy floor paint system, which is based on two-component, reactive epoxy materials, functional pigments and fillers, and high performance additives. 水性环氧地板漆具有以下特点：
Waterborne epoxy floor paint has the following characteristics:
1. Water as dispersing medium does not contain volatile organic solvents such as toluene and xylene, which will not cause environmental pollution and fire hazard. It meets the current environmental protection requirements. Of course, a small amount of non-air-polluting alcoholic ether solvents such as propylene glycol methyl ether can also be added to improve the film-forming of waterborne epoxy coatings.
2. It can be constructed and solidified in humid environment. Reasonable solidification time ensures high cross-linking density of the coating.
3. It has good adhesion to most substrates, even on wet substrates.
4. Good operation performance, construction tools can be washed directly with water, can be reused, paint preparation and construction operation is safe and convenient.
5. The cured film has soft gloss, good texture, good anti-corrosion performance and unidirectional air permeability.
6. Waterborne epoxy floor paint has micro-pore after drying due to its curing particularity, which can allow water vapor to permeate, thus releasing the pressure of water vapor inside concrete, making the coating free from damage, and protecting concrete at the same time.
Of course, there are still many problems in waterborne epoxy floor paint.
Compared with oil-based epoxy floor paint, hardness and wear resistance are obviously not comparable. This is due to the characteristics of water-based paint, and the anti-fouling property is also slightly poor, and the cost is high. There is still a long way to go to replace oil-based floor paint in an all-round way. Although the formulation is constantly improving, the performance differences are gradually becoming smaller, but still can not meet some places with high specific performance requirements. With the continuous technological progress, environmentally friendly waterborne epoxy floor paint can replace oily floor paint in an all-round way.